Sunday, February 22, 2009

On Today's to-do list

Got up less than an hour ago, but feel pretty good today. Somewhere between a 1 and a 2 on the list. I really hope it stays that way because Loving Hubby is away today, Sweetheart can't drive and really should stay home (she twisted up her knee and is using crutches for a bit)... and the cats need food and we need toilet paper. It's always the basics that get you in the end. And it is raining. Blah.

But it was nice to see I have four followers to this blog now. I am still trying to figure out if/how I can respond directly to comments so in the mean time I will do so here. Going to kinda answer them broadly since the responses would likely be for more than just one person.

---------
Most universities (not so much community colleges any more, but some still do) have on campus licensed psychologists that students can go see for free or very, very cheap. I've found the doctors and psychologists at the university to be much more understanding/willing to help than average, probably because they are used to seeing students who with the help of their parents or something, made it through high school with relative ease only to open up and break down once they hit college.

I am also very glad to see other people are commenting with their feelings/thoughts regarding anxiety. It's nice to not feel alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment