Sunday, February 15, 2009

Me as of late

Last spring I was working full-time in a job I've worked in some form or another since spring 2005 and really do enjoy (as a teaching associate at a university), but was getting farther and farther behind on my work with recurrent episodes of severe anxiety and needed assistance to complete it.

Worked minimally over the summer as an attempt to refresh myself but this past fall I worked at 2/3s the work load I did in the spring but still kept getting behind due to even more frequent anxiety attacks.

I am currently working half of what I did this past fall, or only 1/3 of my workload from last spring, and only with the assistance of Loving Hubby and Sweetheart am I able to actually get any work done.

All I have left in my graduate program is my thesis which I know EXACTLY everything I need and want to do inside and out. I've ready thousands of pages of research, gotten feedback from no less than a dozen professors and even though I used to be able to write ANYTHING in total ease, I get an anxiety attack and half the time start crying from the anxiety if someone even mentions it.

No comments:

Post a Comment